Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Menu April 30, 2013

Breakfast
I was running way late this morning and scarfed down about half of the leftover Cabbage Gratin while slurping a Banana, Raspberry, Pineapple, Chia Seed, Coconut, Almond Milk Smoothie in the car. Texting while driving -no. Eating - yes. I also managed to spill half the smoothie down my pants further delaying my start of the day. Is this a Monday?

Snack
Celery and Hummus in the Blender

Lunch
Lunch was provided today and I was the mercy of whatever the meeting space's chefs deemed "vegan". Ended up with a cold plate of veggies, some lettuce and Granny Smith apple slices with no dressing. So of course I then had to have "this is a bullshit lunch" compensation chips. Chips are best when eaten bitterly.


Dinner

Buffalo cauliflower salad with romaine, mixed spring lettuce, red onions, fire-roasted corn, grape tomatoes, carrots, celery, pepitas, black beans and vegan ranch dressing. And Corona Light. More than one Corona Light, actually. 



No comments:

Post a Comment