Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Menu May 19, 2014

Well, after total descent into eat all the carbohydrates, sugar, booze and none of the veggies or fruits I'm feeling a bit bloated and in need of crisp healthy goodness. Too bad the fridge is still ridiculously empty.

Breakfast
Well, not off to a great start since I'm out of unsweeteened milk for my coffee. I just can't do totally black so about 1tsp of sugar in my coffee.

Sauteed tofu, onions, pepper, with frozen broccoli and canned diced tomatoes.




Lunch
Absurdly expensive Whole Foods salad with more tofu and a few potatoes.

Snack
Watermelon

Dinner
Trader Joe's refried black beans, TJ's habanero-lime tortillas, lettuce, tomato, onion, salsa and a dab of sour cream left over from beach trip. (there were two of these because, yum)

Desert

Strawberry, banana, chia, flax, cocoa powder and PB smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment