Sunday, May 11, 2014

Menu May 11, 2014

Breakfast
Tofurky kielbasa, kale, onions and tomatoes. Peach, strawberry, banana, chia seed and flaxseed smoothie with soy milk.

Heh. Smoothie matches the counter.


Lunch
Doctor Kracker's Klassic 3 Seed Flatbread, baby carrots, celery and a huge scoop of Everything Hummus.


Happy Hour
White beans with a bit of olive oil, dijon mustard, lemon juice and parsley over greens. And a grown up creamsicle smoothie - vodka, OJ and pineapple juice, soymilk. Appropriately trashy beach Harlequin novel. And another flatbread with hummus.


Dinner
Since I didn't bring my spiralizer (I thought about it, I really did) tonight we have zucchini ribbons, grated carrots, tofu and peanut sauce. Pretty good but I wish I'd brought the spiralizer! The texture is just better, in my opinion. I like the peanut sauce and appreciate that it only has a bit of soy sauce so it's not chock full of sodium. 


And, of course, bourbon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment