Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Menu May 13, 2014

Breakfast
Tofurky kielbasa, kale, onions, grape tomatoes and an apple.


Lunch
My all the time salad of greens, sweet potato, black beans, veggies, salsa, guacamole.

Happy Hour
Creamscile "smoothie". Two flatbreads with hummus.

Dinner
 I was SO not in the mood to cook so Gardein beefless tips, onions and pepper with steak sauce. Two dogs that thought they'd get some of my food. HA.
Hmm. Not that appealing in pictures. But, tasty. 

Drinky Drinky Time
Oh law, so many margaritas and then a coke and bourbon. Also, chips and guacamole and only the best crackers ever with garlic hummus.

While certainly not Eat to Live approved with the sugar I was thrilled to find a good margarita mix without high fructose corn syrup, artificial ingredients and other scary items. Fat and Juicy is the brand and I look forward to trying their other mixes! I could use their bloody mary mix right about now......

We're officially on vacation mode, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment